OpenC3 5.0.11 is here!
This is primarily a maintenance and bug fix release.
- Allow selecting and deleting script temp files
- Update map_target_to_interface to support an array of target_names
- Update use of AWS SDK to better support using other SDKs besides just S3
- Updated dependencies
Key Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where the core extension to tempfile wasn’t being required
- Ensured when using Keycloak Auth that tokens are refreshed 60 seconds before expiration
- Fixed the client count status in CmdTlmServer
- Fixed put_target_file given an IO object with Local Mode enabled
Pull Request Links
- Add all targets to target packet item chooser by @ryanmelt in #156
- require tempfile core ext by @ryanmelt in #166
- Refresh tokens 60 seconds before expire by @ryanmelt in #165
- Remove astro-badge by @jmthomas in #167
- Display and allow deleting script temp files by @jmthomas in #152
- Break screens into own controller by @jmthomas in #163
- map_target_to_interface updates by @ryanmelt in #170
- Make Aws autoload only apply to S3 by @ryanmelt in #169
- read client count from function rather than variable by @ryanmelt in #168
- Bump deps, minio, traefik and add scripts_controller_spec by @jmthomas in #175
- Fix put_target_file with IO and local mode by @ryanmelt in #176
Prerequisites: Docker - Running OpenC3 requires a working Docker or Podman installation. Typically Docker Desktop on Windows / Mac. Plain Docker or Podman also works on linux. We actively develop and run with Docker Desktop on Mac/Windows, and Linux on Raspberry Pi, so if you have any issues on another platform, please let us know by submitting a ticket!
Minimum Resources allocated to Docker: 4GB RAM, 1 CPU, 80GB Disk Recommended Resources allocated to Docker: 16GB RAM, 2+ CPUs, 100GB Disk Also requires docker compose version 1.27+
- git clone https://github.com/OpenC3/cosmos-project.git myproject
- cd myproject
- Edit the .env file and change OPENC3_TAG to 5.0.11
- Run Linux/Mac: ./openc3.sh run
- Run Windows: openc3.bat run
- Connect a web browser to http://localhost:2900/
- Have fun running OpenC3!
Please see our documentation at https://openc3.com
Try it out and let us know what you think! Please submit any issues as Github tickets, or any generic feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Changelog: Changelog