OpenC3 COSMOS 5.5.1 - Modern, Production Ready, Command and Control
Welcome to OpenC3 COSMOS 5.5.1!
Download Plugins from the Admin Tool
Now you can download installed plugins!
Traefik changed from Redis to HTTP Endpoint
Traefik Redis support doesn’t work with Redis Cluster, so we added an HTTP endpoint to our API to give Traefik dynamic configuration.
Create Suites from Script Runner
New option to create a suite from the Script Runner menu.
Updates to the Secrets Framework to Support a secret_store Key
Some secrets systems have a “container” for a grouping of secrets. Added a new secret_store key to the Secrets framework to support this.
Important Bug Fixes
- Multiple TlmViewer Widgets improved and bugs fixed
All Pull Requests in this Release
- Download plugin by @jmthomas in #513
- Switch Traefik to HTTP endpoint for dynamic config by @ryanmelt in #515
- Add new test suite option by @jmthomas in #514
- Document all widgets, fix layout and setting issues by @jmthomas in #512
- Secrets update by @ryanmelt in #516
Prerequisites: Docker - Running OpenC3 requires a working Docker or Podman installation. Typically Docker Desktop on Windows / Mac. Plain Docker or Podman also works on linux. We actively develop and run with Docker Desktop on Mac/Windows, and Linux on Raspberry Pi, so if you have any issues on another platform, please let us know by submitting a ticket!
Minimum Resources allocated to Docker: 4GB RAM, 1 CPU, 80GB Disk Recommended Resources allocated to Docker: 16GB RAM, 2+ CPUs, 100GB Disk Also requires docker compose version 1.27+
- git clone https://github.com/openc3/cosmos-project.git cosmos-myproject
- cd cosmos-myproject
- Run Linux/Mac: ./openc3.sh run
- Run Windows: openc3.bat run
- Connect a web browser to http://localhost:2900/
- Have fun running OpenC3 COSMOS!
Please see our documentation at https://openc3.com
Try it out and let us know what you think! Please submit any issues as Github tickets, or any generic feedback to email@example.com.
Full Changelog: Changelog